Friday, June 17, 2011

GRAND OPENING


Hello, folks!

I made this blog, firstly, because I was inspired by some of my friends' blogs, Paper Crafties and Give This! Gift Shop. Thanks, you two! Those two are my "crafting" friends. We talk about DIY crafts, handmade goods, even crocheting, knitting, and baking cookies!
I chose flannel fabric because that material has been with me since I was 9 years old, or maybe younger. I started making things using flannel since my mom showed me how to do it (when she found me that I like stitching). I remember buying a book about making flannel dolls and I can't stop making new ones.

As I grew up, I found many new creative ideas from different sources about what you can make using flannel fabric. I found the ideas from books, internet, stores, and my friends. And I think it would be very interesting and fun if I could collect all the ideas into one source, a blog. I can submit some pictures that could inspire people and I also can explain how to make it at once. Like, the steps, the materials, and so on.

Final words, I hope this blog would turn into what I hope it would be. I hope this blog can be useful to people and also for me (I can save all my projects in here, call it for backup files). Don't hesitate to share your ideas with me! You can directly comment on my post or contact me via e-mail (pramesti_istiandari@hotmail.com).

HAPPY FLANNELING!


No comments:

Post a Comment